Commitment to Safety
SKYLINE is committed to a strong safety program that protects our staff, your property, and the public from accidents.
Employees and subcontractors at every level, including management, are responsible and accountable for the company's overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job, is necessary for the safety among all workers on the job site.
As a business owner you are taking on potential liability for the safety of the crew that you hire. To give you peace of mind, SKYLINE is a properly registered company with:
- A current Workers Compensation Board (WCB) account in good standing,
- A well-established safety program with COR (Certificate of Recognition),
- A history of successful annual safety audits, and
- Three full-time safety officers.
SKYLINE Ensures a Safe Workplace
- All new hires, including subcontractors, undergo a mandatory safety orientation and complete a WHMIS exam
- Employees and subcontractors attend weekly Tool Box Meetings and do daily Hazard Assessments of the workplace
- All unsafe conditions are identified, reported and corrected as quickly as possible
- Safety committee meetings are held quarterly
- Employees and subcontractors are kept informed of changes to work place health and safety regulations, and industry best practices and procedures
SKYLINE strives to be the best at what they do, and this includes working safely.